Having ABVFP captcha problems again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having ABVFP captcha problems again

Hi, I am having captcha problems again and its the same problem I had the last time. When I submitted the form with all the required field filled out and the correct captcha code typed it, I still get an error message.

I really do not know why it is not working. I have had this captcha problems before and navaldesign fixed it for me. I am using ABVFP on a different domain name this time. I spent hours and hours figuring out what is wrong. I went through the codes multiple times to see if any of the html codes are missing or not properly structured. I also compared the captcha on my new form with my old one.

I gave up. I am going to be really embarrassed if its something really simple.

www.richnology.com/onlineform.php

Note that the thank you page and error page worked fine without the captcha. Error page displayed all the necessary errors. But when I put in the correct captcha and intentionlly did not fill out one of the required fields, it only said....

"The verification code you have entered is not correct! Please go back and try again."

It didn't even state that I did not fill out the require field. Any advice of what kind of troubleshooting I should do next would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Knute
    ~Knute~
    ----------------------------
    Commercial Real Estate Investing Courses on Demand

"Don't tell me what I cannot do"
    - John Locke (Terry O'Quinn from LOST)

Re: Having ABVFP captcha problems again

Uhh... nevermind. It works now. I think it has something to do with the session of the webpage. I turned off the computer to go to sleep, woke up in the morning and tried the form again. Now it works.

It was something simple as expected.
    ~Knute~

Comment

Originally posted by kukie19 View Post
      Note that the thank you page and error page worked fine without the captcha. Error page displayed all the necessary errors. But when I put in the correct captcha and intentionlly did not fill out one of the required fields, it only said....

"The verification code you have entered is not correct! Please go back and try again."

It didn't even state that I did not fill out the require field.
      Indipendently from your other issues: This is behavior by design: if the captcha is wrong, it will NOT go on to examine other fields, it stops and reports the captcha error.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks navaldesign, I will keep that in mind. Now I am having another problem. The captcha image does not refresh to a new image when I click on it. I am not sure if it is a session problem. If anyone don't mind, click on the website link in my initial post and try to click on the captcha image. Tell me what do you see. What I see is a white box with a X and the alt statement in it.

Thanks,
        Knute
        ~Knute~

Comment

That's because you missed the .com in the captcha code (second one):

'http://www.richnology.com/ABVFP/captcha.php?'+Math.random()">
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Dang, I forgot to add the .com. Thanks navaldesign for pointing that out for me. It's now working nice and smooth.
            ~Knute~

Comment

Working...
            X