Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to create a product selection form

Hi
    Can someone tell me how I can create a products selection form. I want to set up a page for people to be able to select the products they want the quantity and so forth. Something outside of my shopping cart. They will need to be able to add their shipping address products wanted and other info from the same page. Their wont be any purchases made from this form. I want to be alerted by email wants their information is submited. I hope im making sense. Thanks

David
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras

Re: how to create a product selection form

Use the form creator in BlueVoda. The principle is the same as for the email form.

Use your imagination and a hands approach to designigng the form or copy it from somewhere.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks Zuriatnman, But how do I add alot of products to the combox. Must I ad them one by one.
      Have Fun, Be Safe :
      Self Defense Products
      Hidden Cameras

Comment

I need some more help here please.

I am creating a web page using a form. Here is the page, owndefense.com/orders.php. (still under construction)
        The problem I am having is that I receive my email notice for the products order but not the quantity.
        How do I set up the quantity to match the product order. I thought i could use the edit box for this,
        but it dont seem to be working for me. Any suggestion please

Thanks
        David
        Last edited by leebring; 11-10-2009, 07:31 PM. Reason: removing some texts
        Have Fun, Be Safe :
        Self Defense Products
        Hidden Cameras

Comment

Anybody
          Have Fun, Be Safe :
          Self Defense Products
          Hidden Cameras

Comment

Working...
          X