Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to end my site

Hello,

I am almost at end part of my first website but i am having some problems. My site is www.cres-ser.com

1) Cannot load with Firefox (crashes). Works well with IE and Chrome

2) I created many html box's in my index page, working well (horizontal menu,images,etc) but i would like to have another menu like that one on the left side (empty black area). I tried several things but i couldnt do it. Always problems. Basically one erases the other or both menus dont work.
    Sorry to open a new topic but I asked information on another topic (my initial problem) but had no answer. I just need this help. I read the text from Naval but i couldnt go to the solution. i did like this:

1) created page menu_lateral2.php with my BV menu bar positioned in the topmost left corner.
    2) added the code snippets to the start of page menu_lateral2 (
    <? function menu_lateral2() { ?> )
    and end of page ( <? } ?> )
    3) changed it to publish as a php file and i can see the php file in my public_html folder.

4) placed an html box on a page called menu_lateral.php It is inside public_html too.

5) double clicked on the html box and place the call to the menu function in it making sure to copy/paste all code snippets.
    <?php
    include ("menu_lateral2.php");
    menu_lateral2();
    ?>

6) placed an html box on the index.php page
    7 ) double clicked on the html box and place the call to the menu function in it making sure to copy/paste all code snippets.
    <?php
    include 'menu_lateral.php';
    ?>

published my index.php again.
    When I go to my page the menu bar does not appear.

What am i doing wrong? Cant have both menus? If not, please how can anyone suggest another way for that area, please?

3) I have HTML box inside a HTML box working well. Is there any problem with this?

Thank you

My baby site:
    http://mostvisitedwebsites.net