Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with objects alignment

Domain name: www.spinal-deformities.gr
    Please visit www.spinal-deformities.gr/scoliosis_test.html to see an image from my bluevoda builder and please observe the relative positions of the main text and the x-ray image. Also the positions of the grey horizontal line and of the text box reading "legal disclaimer".
    Then please visit
    http://www.spinal-deformities.gr/scoliosis.html to see how the relative positions of the images, line and text change in page preview (these objects appear much further down). I cannot find a way to position objects in my bluevoda builder so that their relative positions do not change in page preview.

Re: Help with objects alignment

Hi ..

Basically when building with blue voda .. you set your page margins and maintain all elements within these margins .. the page width margin is acceptable anywhere from 800' - 1000' wide .. Keeping all text and any other elements on the page within the margins .. It's a good idea to leave a few extra spaces after the final word of a text box .. this will allow the room needed to keep proper alignment. You need to do this for text. On your page properties, tick center in browser .. and all should be good ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Help with objects alignment

Hello, Thank you very much for your prompt reply and your interest to my problem. I followed your instructions (I think) but the problem is not solved. I have created two new pages for you to check if I did everything right.
      Please check out the following page (containing the image of the blue voda builder)
      http://www.spinal-deformities.gr/scoliosistest.html
      and then check
      www.spinal-deformities.gr/scoliosis.html to see that the gap between the end of the text and the image is still there.

Comment

Working...
      X