This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing WordPress

Hi I would like to use WordPress but I’m new in this and I don’t know where to upload it because the domain I’ve got is add on domain. Do I need to create a folder or just need to go to public_html/myaddondomain.com. Also do I need to create a date base in order to work? Sorry for the stupid question

Thanks

Re: Installing WordPress

if you only has this domain, you should upload the wordpress to the public_html/

Comment

Re: Installing WordPress

Originally posted by nellyruse View Post
      Hi I would like to use WordPress but I’m new in this and I don’t know where to upload it because the domain I’ve got is add on domain. Do I need to create a folder or just need to go to public_html/myaddondomain.com. Also do I need to create a date base in order to work? Sorry for the stupid question

Thanks
      As a VodaHost customer, you can install WordPress with just a few clicks of your mouse via Fantastico (in your Control Panel) which auto-installs and configures Databases and directories.

If you prefer to manually install WordPress, you'll need to follow the Manual Instructions provided by WordPress without missing any of the details.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X