X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site verification with Google using meta tags

Hi,

I have tried without luck to verify www.weddinginsurancecomparison.com and www.weddinginsuranceireland.com using Google Meta Tag site verification.

I have placed the html code in the header under my title but still no luck - any pointers or suggestion will be welcome.

Dek

Re: Site verification with Google using meta tags

I dont think the Google bots like your domain names.

Maybe if you put a dash or an underscore in betweeb the three words you are using; then only the bots will recognize the words.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
      i dont think the google bots like your domain names.

Maybe if you put a dash or an underscore in betweeb the three words you are using; then only the bots will recognize the words.
      Correct: You must use delineators when indicating instance of word recognition, in presenting words as normally used.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks very much for replying but of course, a number of questions come to mind.

The domain names are 'proper' and recognised. Are you saying to change the url to read www.wedding_insurance_comparison for instance (of course you can't see the underscore as the line as hidden them) or is there somewhere else that I can make the changes without changing the domain name in order to get site verification?

I've used the two sites as part of the learning process and haven't come across this problem before, so all advise is gratefully accepted.

Dek

Comment

Domain names must never use symbols or punctuation marks, other than hyphens. Names_like_this.com and &names*like*this.com are deemed "non-compliant" and will never be clearly cached, whereas names-like-this.com as well as nameslikethis.com are read and ranked properly.

Spend a couple dollars more on another properly named domain to get the results considered standard, if you feel you need it ... just remember that whenever promoting your site, you will have to make special (and awkward) mention of any hyphens or numerals used that are not purely "normal language" usage (i.e.: domains2die4.com).
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X