Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for a programmer to code a custom script for a Get Paid To/Incentive webs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a programmer to code a custom script for a Get Paid To/Incentive webs

I'm looking for a programmer to code a custom script for a Get Paid To/Incentive website similar to Cashcrate or TreasureTrooper.

I need most of the exact features as CashCrate. The most important thing I need is to be able to keep track of the members and the offers they complete.

I have a pretty reasonably large budget.

PM or E-mail me steve_lenny(at)hotmail.com if you have experience with this type of project.

Thank you
    Stephen
    Last edited by bravo75; 11-19-2009, 08:55 PM. Reason: linked my email adress by accident

Re: I'm looking for a programmer to code a custom script for a Get Paid To/Incentive

Along with Gen. Navaldesign, I also provide custom carts and programming.

For an affordable, proven solution you can contact Gen. Navaldesign via the link above, or my Team at Choice Pro Webs.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: I'm looking for a programmer to code a custom script for a Get Paid To/Incentive

BUT you asked me for ALL Treasure Troopers features ??

This is a $$$$ script, as i mailed you.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X