Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need assistance tying forms to Paypal

Hello,
    I am a Canadian on a 7 month volunteer mission to Kenya. I am creating a Christmas giving website to raise money and gifts for villagers here. My temporary website is at www.windrifters.com/wongonyi.html ** Please read the first page and then the "1 2 3" on the Christmas page for background.

The complexity I need help with is this: People are buying gifts ON BEHALF of others. Therefore, when they purchase something on the site, they will also supply:
    - Who they are buying on behalf of
    - That persons email address (if they have it)
    - The date they would like the gift notice to be sent
    - Quantity of each gift

This, then will somehow connect to Paypal!!??? (I am linking to associate's paypal checkout on their site) I am out of my depth here and would welcome the ability to receive some guidance from a master in this area.

I am running this on my own dime and do not have a budget, so if a donation of someone's time is an option, I will be grateful. If I can somehow reciprocate, I will certainly make mention of your site, your help etc.

Please advise if you are able to help me.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Simmonds

Re: Need assistance tying forms to Paypal

Explore the Paypal buttons in BV. You will notice that there is a place where you can enter a successful url.

With in this mind I would create a page saying

Thank you for your payment and can I take some more details from you. Put a form on this page to collect the info you want.

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
    X