FINALLY... my site on the web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY... my site on the web

First and foremost, a big thumbs up to Brad, Sarah and George for all your replies to my countless emails and priceless help getting me started. After days of work and frustration, FINALLY I am on the web. I'm no web designer, but you probably wouldn't know because of the ease of use of this program. I love it and have recommended it to a bunch of people already! www.suzannemichaelcatering.com Tell me what you think!
    Mike
    www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Re: FINALLY... my site on the web

looks great! all links work, pages load quickly and I am having the urge to eat! do you cater in the Kansas City area? :)

Comment

It's a beautiful site. It suits the product perfectly. Classy, nice use of colour, innovative use of buttons - nice. The only thing I would question would be having all those gorgeous dishes in one BIG and very long list. It might be nice to split them into sections of smaller lists? Apart from that it really is very professional. Well done and good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

smcatering-
        Awesome! Top notch. I do agree that I would break up the menu. Maybe have a page for each-i.e. orderves, main dishes and sides, and
        then deserts. Also- let them know up front how far (geographically) your
        service extends. Other than that, I am impressed with the graphics!

Have a good evening.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

The idea with the menu sounds perfect. I will work on it ASAP! I wish I was in the KC area, I am a major Chiefs fan... GO CHIEFS!!!!!
          Mike
          www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Comment

Nice transitions and classy presentation. I was hard pressed to find your location though! That should be prominent. You might also consider pictures of all your lovely menu items - THAT will really help sell it! Testimonials are helpful too.

Best of luck!
            Terri
            www.ice-tropic.com
            www.janebondtravel.com
            www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

As much as I like it - I cannot read the white on black text without it hurting my eyes. I would suggest a couple changes. As mentioned above, I'd divide your menu into various pages based on the categories you already have. Then I'd increase the size of the text and if you are dead set on a black background (which is on the list of top 10 no-no-s on the web) but can work well - make the text a softer color - a pale yellow maybe.

Doing the larger size with a softer color, could overcome how bad that white on black is. While it's absolutely beautiful - it's a killer to opthamologists and eye-doctors and In understand why as I click off any site that uses it most of the time!

Great job overall.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
              X