Problem with rollover buttons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with rollover buttons.

I have a small problem with rollover buttons. When I click on the link in my browser (IE or mozilla) a dashed frame appears around the rollover button shape I just clicked, and it stays there untill I click away.
    This does not affect functionality but it's from an aesthetic viewpoint that it botters me, and I don't see links on the internet behave this way I think...

Any thought?

Thanks and best regards,
    Bluevoda is truly a great free software :)

Re: Problem with rollover buttons.

This is a common event. Usually when you click through you are not on the page long enough to notice.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Well, the problem is you don't click through. The buttons are banner buttons that target the iframe to display another page. The main page itself doesn't refresh and neither so do the buttons, causing that dashed frame to stay.
      This way of working is pretty common I supose so there must be a sollution.

Comment

Oh I see....

I've just checked a site that I've built (where I've used and I Frame) and I must admit I've checked it in IE and FF and I am not getting that issue well I maybe but could be my dashed frame is nice and tight around the thumbnail and then again mine are square. Here is my example

I know if use rounded images/ or buttons you can quite often see that dashed frame.

Post a link so I can see
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Yeah, those thumbnails are ssuare so you can't see them. You can however see them around your main navigation buttons, but since the entire page refreshes after you click on 'home' for example, it doesn't stay.

What worked for me now is changing the color of all the link color settings in the page properties. This doesn't remove them but makes them almost impossible to see. However when I test on another computer, it displays standard grey and not the color I specified...

Comment

Working...
          X