X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a look at my site please

Troy Dobson
    www.getaliving.com

Would somebody please check the submit button on my contact form on my home page. I am still not sure if it goes where it is supposed to. Also when you look please fill out the form so I can see if I have it directed right.

Thanks ahead of time

Troy

Re: Take a look at my site please

hi ya well the button is in the right place i did fill out the form but when i clicked on the submit button i got this message

"This request to submit this form needs to be made by www.getaliving.com. Please contact the webmaster if this is an error."

This is what i get when i try and test my forms out my self on my website.

I get other people to fill the forms out for me and they dont get the message it works for them fine.

hope this helps

kezz
    sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

Re: Take a look at my site please

Originally posted by dobson41
      Troy Dobson
      www.getaliving.com

Would somebody please check the submit button on my contact form on my home page. I am still not sure if it goes where it is supposed to. Also when you look please fill out the form so I can see if I have it directed right.

Thanks ahead of time

Troy
      You may find this of some use: http://forum.soholaunch.com/showthre...ht=error+forms
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
      X