Soholaunch problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch problem

Ok...!History: so I had my website called jwhformula.com and very simple just dedicated to sell one very special plant fertilizer. Few pictures on black background,texts about the product bla,bla and using paypal buttons. I installed and checked few e-commerce shopping cart available from my cpanel as I wanted to expand the site and finally uninstalled them after understanding that require php programming -which I dont know- and had some difficulties to completely understand how to use the software.I had no problems! I met with soholaunch then advertised by Bluevoda by email to me. I decided to give it a try and I installed it on my existing directory jwhformula.com just like other shopping carts but after I checked it I decided to uninstall it so I did.(I wanted to try on a different domain finally). Since that time I am receiving mails from customers that they cant see my site or the pictures are blank and my sell dropped down dramatically. Why is this strange? Becuse I did publish all my pages again in bluevoda and still I have some sells so it means some people experience problems with my site and some people dont. I cant see problems on my computer so I guess I could fix the problem then but...I am not sure now.

I discovered that some other people had also problems when installing soholaunch after bluvoda so I would like to ask now the next:
    I have bluevoda website builder which I am using for my projects but I would like to go with soholaunch for my new project and I want to be sure that the new installation will not cause any problem in my existing bluevoda projects! Is there any way to do so or I am the one who need training and not advice?
    Thank you

Re: Soholaunch problem

Soholaunch and Blue Voda are incompatible ... you can only use one at a time for any single website. They are completely different website builders, and each require you to become familiar with the nuances of each to use effectively That is why there are separate Tutorials covering every aspect for each to aid you in developing the understanding and ability to manage both.

Within a singe VodaHost hosting account, you can have unlimited add-on domain websites, using any builder or script you choose (WordPress, Soholaunch, Blue Voda, Joomla, etc.) and they will not interfere with any of them wroking flawlessly.

You simply need to dive ionto the resources of each to become familiar with whatever you choose to use, not only to use effectively, but to avoid the pratfalls that emerge from racing ahead without knowing what is required.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X