Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different text sizes

Hello,

I am a bit confused. That means in my program I choose for example text "Arial 10", but my browser (Firefox) shows the text smaller than in the website builder. What I'm doing wrong?

Re: Different text sizes

Goto FF Tools>Options>Default font and enter a larger number i.e. "16".
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi :

This might be a late response. I believe you are facing the same problem as I do. Curiously, very very few BV users ever complained of this problem, even though to me, it is a huge issue.

Please look at my post today under BV General Issues. I tend to think the BV program writers do not understand the problem, or maybe think that it is only a tiny irritation not worth fixing. Anyway, I have posted the problem for the 4th time. Hope to get a fix this time around.

all the best to you,
      KS Neoh
      www.crystalimage-lcd.com
      www.dogsbed.biz

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
        Goto FF Tools>Options>Default font and enter a larger number i.e. "16".
        This does not address the underlying issue, ie., even in the present BV release, text size gets smaller when published or previewed. WYSINWYG ! Am pleading to VH to do something about this bug.

thanks,
        KS Neoh
        www.crystalimage-lcd.com
        www.dogsbed.biz

Comment

Hi

I am facing the same problem at the moment and when I submit a ticket they told me to come to this forum for solution.

Previously I had the same problem with the same page I am having now i.e. the edited text becomes smaller after publishing and a guy at Vodahost solved the problem. When I questioned him what was the problem, he said it was a server issue.

Comment

Working...
          X