Website Coupon capability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Coupon capability

Hello, can anyone tell me whether or not there is a way to be able to give a customer a coupon # or something to be able to offer customers a discount or to wave the s/h cost for local customers who wish to pick up their products as opposed to having to pay for the S/H cost. Please advise. I had looked for this info in the tutorial but could not find anything. Thank you, Rhonda

Re: Website Coupon capability

You should read as much as you can in the Official Soholaunch Forums as there are specific mentions about discount codes and special pricing entries ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Website Coupon capability

Hello, thanks for your response, however, I had gone into the site as suggested, but to no avail! You see, I have built my website myself with as much knowledge as possible with all the tutorials and not to toot my horn or anything, but my site is working. I just needed a basic answer for my basic question so that I can quickly apply it to the problem. To go into and read everything out there is very difficult for me. I have a full time job getting up at 4:00 am, get home from work at 5:00 pm to start my personal home business. With trying to grow this business so that I don't have to get up at 4:00 am in my hopefully near future, I don't have time to do so much searching and reading. I'll do my best to find it on my own. thanks anyhow.

Comment

Working...
      X