Starting Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Over

bradkimball.com has been an ongoing series of pages as more information has been found. I have a messy amount of published pages and with the exception of the index page I wish to rename all other pages with new context and some I wish to delete all together.

1. How do I delete all existing pages except index. Yes, I have been into c panel, looked at the tutorials but cpanel seems to change quickly.

Thanks for any help out there.

Linda Kimball

Re: Starting Over

just go to my documents/blue voda and delete the pages from your harddrive. when you open the builder the only page you will have is the index page. when you build the new pages you can either save them with a name that you have already used or you can change the name. if you use the same name then it will overwrite the page at the server level with your new page. if you change the name then it will show up under the new name when you have published the pages.
    hope this helps
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I see the documents in the blue voda that you are speaking of. Do you know if I also need to go into cpanel and delete them there?
      thanks, Linda

Comment

i would only delete them once i was sure i didnt need them anymore.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X