Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Receiving Emails from "Submit" on Forms

Hello

On our website: www.benefitplace.biz, I created and published a form: www.benefitplace.biz/helpform-bp.php - as well as some other forms. After hitting the submit button nothing is sent or received by: max@benefitplace.biz. This address was entered in the form set-up. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Phil
    www.BenefitPlace.biz

Re: Not Receiving Emails from "Submit" on Forms

Many of your fields, as well as the submit button, are outside the form limits. Extend the form to cover them. Then you might also need to move them a pixel or two, untli you see the form boundary highlighted, which will indicate that they have become part of the form.

Your email address field needs to be named "email" all lowercase instead of Email Address.

Many of your fields are unnamed.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Still having problems!

I corrected the pages per your suggestion. When I tested the "Submit" button, I receive the following:

"The requested URL /success.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Do I need to set-up another page and, if so, how and what?

Thanks,

Phil
      www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

The built in form processor requires you to setup a "thankyou" (or "success") page, and an "error" page. Did you ?

If yes, make sure you have the correct paths typed in the form processor properties.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks!

I have not set up the success and error pages! How and where do I set these up? Are there instructions or a tutorial?

Phil
          www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

they are normal pages.

Just the error page needs a specific text ( ##error## ) that will be replaced, if necessary, by the actuall error message.

Have a look at this thread: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...t-opening.html
            Navaldesign

Comment

I still cannot get the contact form to work!

I set-up "success" and "error" pages. On the Contact buttons of pages www.benefitplace.biz I set-up a links to "www.benefitplace.biz./success.html" and and "www.benefitplace.biz./error.html" as set-up on the forms.

When I attempted to test the contact page on BenefitPlace, the following still appears:
              The requested URL /www.benefitplace.biz./success.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Phil
              www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

If you just looked at the above link, you would see that you must simply use success.html and error.html. Without the www.benefitplace.biz./ (which is ANYway wrong because of the dot "." after the biz.

Please look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...tml#post330498
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X