Review new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review new site

I would welcome any thoughts on our new site. In particular, I am interested in making sure "what we do" is abundantly clear. Thank you in advance.

Brian

Re: Review new site

Hi Brian,
    very nice site & no doubt whatsoever to me what you offer.
    A wonderful idea & I wish you well,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: Review new site

Hi Brian

Nice site, here are some constructive observations (unless you intended them to be so):

1. the main photo took a while to load (I am ib broadband and I have a powerful PC)
      2. the location of your menu could be better. right now it looks like an afterthought (it does not have the same clean appearance as all the other elements on the page, i.e. the left lower corner of the "home" box is touching the centre of th ladies' head)
      3. the font on the left side blurb could be better (it seems out of place because you have nice fonts on the right upper portion as well the the sub-heading on the left)
      4. the spiel at the bottom "time saving ..." could also be improved as it looks like another afterthought
      5. On your contact us page, you forgot the numbers under the fish logo. although you placed them on the main message, it distracted from the consistency
      6. the link on Four Seasons Retirement Center in the partners page opens in a pop-up while all the others open a new window or tab (_blank)

But the message is clear and the page layout is good. Your choice of colour I think is also good (goes well to your target audience). All in all, a very good site. Good luck

Millie
      Millie
      www.subeagle.com

Comment

Working...
      X