Music not shown for others when view and losing pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music not shown for others when view and losing pics

I am using the bluevoda website builder.. I right clicked page and added a song to play when site is visited.. I also hit lil box on side file publish and added there also.. When i got to site it works for me but noone else... Also the text i used for header( my club Logo) does not show when others view it shows differ text font.. whats wrong? Please any help will be greatly appreciated.. thank you

Re: Music not shown for others when view and losing pics

site is http://altereddreamz.com the font is not showing right and song not playing.. plz lmk if any help

Comment

Ok first of your working of a wide-screen monitor, pages should be around 1024 wide or below. this will reduce the side scroll on standard monitors.
      the images you have used. i take it you have load them straight from your camera to your pc then on to your page and used the handles to reduce the size. this will slow down the load speed of the pages. take the green car on the home.html page, size is 3664 x 2748 and weighing in at 15.9mb. you should reduce the size of the image before putting it on the page using a photo editor or pix-resizer.

Only use web friendly font on your page's, this is due to not everyone will have the font installed on there pc. A way around this is to make the word or words a image.

Music is a hard one and should be treated the same as image the higher the size the longer it takes to load, you also have to watch which program is going to play it, ie: media player, quick time as these may not be installed on some pc. A option is to convert the music file to mp3 and play it though a flash media player with a option to play / stop.
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

ty very much for the help.. See when i first uploaded site my friend heard the music.. then it stopped... I just resized all my imaged and will redo my pages now,.. I will also try adding my music through the player deal on side of website builder.. One question I do have is pics can not overlap right? When i first uploaded site i did put pics ontop of one another looked really good.. can you do this?

Comment

Working...
        X