This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flip book?

i would like to reveiw some websites that offer book styles where the visitor can turn the pages. i have seen some links in the past for this type of product.
    thanks.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: flip book?

not really supposed to mention these people but I used them for this page.....if this is what you're looking for?
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Try this one Flip A.......
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

thanks for the replies. i will try both but both seem to work for me.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

hello ahimsa, i tried to go to the first link but it didnt work, the 2nd one did and it is what im looking to do. can you send the first link again?
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hi Wayne,
            sorry about that.....try
            this
            david
            Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

This one may be much more suitable for your website than the first two,

PageFlip.............
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

very nice, Zuriatman, thank you.....cool features

Comment

Hello,
                  If your still looking for a turn page feature. I can put you in touch with a friend who did it for me at very reasonable cost.

Let me know.

Comment

please have your friend contact me through my website. thank you and i am still looking - for some reason this dumb computor at work will not let me see your page Zuriatman - go figure guess they want me to work.
                    mrmagoo144
                    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
                      please have your friend contact me through my website. thank you and i am still looking - for some reason this dumb computor at work will not let me see your page Zuriatman - go figure guess they want me to work.
                      I dont see any reason why?

Here it is again copy and paste.

http://www.flashpageflip.com/

You can also buy the source code version.
                      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                      State of Johor.

Comment

Flip books are often illustrated books for children, but may also be geared towards adults and employ a series of photographs rather than drawings.flip book is a book with a series of pictures that vary gradually from one page to the next, so that when the pages are turned rapidly, the pictures appear to animate by simulating motion or some other change.
                        free web hosting

Comment

Originally posted by cutecub00 View Post
                          Flip books are often illustrated books for children, but may also be geared towards adults and employ a series of photographs rather than drawings.flip book is a book with a series of pictures that vary gradually from one page to the next, so that when the pages are turned rapidly, the pictures appear to animate by simulating motion or some other change.
                          That is your own assumption of a flipbook used in animation.

These are used for Photo Albums and libraries. Books and Magazines.

It is also a more secured way of displaying photography and art works as the "Right Click" and "Print" are disabled. You have only to figure out a way to encrypt your flipbook against screen capture.
                          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                          State of Johor.

Comment

Working...
                          X