Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form problems, need help

Hi

I am trying to put in a form on my contact page on my website. But first it will not send to my email and i get a weard skript on my page after publich

I have add editboxes and then a reset button and a submit button and 3 file upload. I did everything on the form wizard

Please if someone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Re: Form problems, need help

when you put a form on your page, it must be saved in php. this should be done automatically. to verify this right click the form and make sure php comes up. now that it is saved in php your link must have the php extension, so your link will look like this:

hope this helps
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I'm having the same problem with email delivery. The page (http://www.mobilecompassinc.com/Contact_Us.php) is showing a .php extension in the navigation bar. When I right click on the form "Use build-in-PHP form processor to send the data to an email address" is checked, but I don't see anything else stating that the form is in PHP.

Also, is it possible to have multiple forms write data to the same .csv file or would each form need to have it's own file?

Thanks,
      Cri

Comment

Id the page IS php (you wrote: Contact Us.php) then where is the doubt ?

Multiple forms: yes, as long as they are the same (same fields) otherwise the content of the file becomes meaningless!
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The doubt only lies in the fact that the form is still not generating an email and I don't understand why as this was working fine a week ago. any help that you can provide to get that working would be much appreciated.

Comment

Start by changing the Encoding Type to Multipart / form Data
            Then, change the Admin email address (yours) with one within your own domain, if it is an external one, and test. Look for the mail in your webmail (through cpanel).

Post back results.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok, thanks looks like that did it. The problem was with the email address. The domain for the address I was using is hosted externally.

Thanks very much,
              Cri

Comment

Working...
              X