Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer seeking your expert opinion

Hello everyone....
    I built my site in BV then switched to Soho. I am very confused because sometimes when I click on the link www.actingintegrity.com it takes me to the BV pages I built and sometimes it takes me to the Soho pages. How do I delete the BV site? Also does this have something to do with naming my homepage "index"? I am very confused about that as well.
    I look forward to your advice. Thanks and have a great day!
    Ryan Kitley
    www.actingintegrity.com
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Kitley

Re: First timer seeking your expert opinion

not sure what your problem is. i opened your site and it brings me to the home page. with soho you do not save your page as index. you save it what ever you want to save your home page as. this is done in the builder screen. when dealing with blue voda you need to save your home page as index, but that does not have anything to do with you and your site. i tested your buy out and all seems to be working fine. not sure why you used soho, but it all seems to be ok.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I used Soho because I was told its digital delivery system for ebooks is much better than anything I could get with Blue Voda. Is that true?
      Sincerely,
      Ryan Kitley

Comment

not sure who told you that but i have built on both sites and really see no difference. i think with blue voda you can be more artistic than using the templates of soho. it is now only an individual opinion, but i only use soho when i have many items to sell.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X