Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding text's swapped with another page!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding text's swapped with another page!

Basically my problem is whenever I publish a page or two I keep finding Text in one box on one page is swapped with text on another page (Navigations Bars). Its not the whole page but it seems to be text here and there. Check out www.have2ski.com click on USA then all the states will come up, then click on Alaska for ski resorts and there should be alaskan ski resorts but it has states instead. Sometimes when I try to delete and republish the Alaska web page the alaskan resorts will be on the US States page and vise-versa. If you go over it with your mouse it will tell you the ski resort and if you click on it it will go to the correct page. Just not correct text on bar. Any Idea?

Re: Finding text's swapped with another page!

I also tried to edit the html code and nothing seems to be wrong it has the right text on each page!!!

Comment

Re: Finding text's swapped with another page!

I may be wrong but in most cases this is down to copying and pasting from one page to another. When you edit the pasted copy with new text it affects the original one.

Only copy and paste if you don't intend to change it. If you do, then insert a new button/image whatever and edit that.

I hope I've understood you correctly.
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
      X