Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.

Good afternoon,

This is my first login and introduction. Merry Christmas, Happy Honaka and best wishes to Freedom loving Budist and Muslams. Others need not reply.

I am a Neurophysiologist and Psychologist and currently work in these professions. I've worked in Neurophysiology as a REEGT(ABRET registered EEG technologist) for 30 years. I
    have just entered the field of Psychology a year ago.When I complete my degrees ,I plan to get licensed . My areas of interest are Physiological Psychology,Neurophysiology, Cognitive psychology, research psychology,
    Mind and brain evolution and genetics of the mind and brain. I completed
    my first 3 years of college in a regionally accredited(SACS) "face to face, brick and mortar"school. My last year has been in an online accredited university(NCACS). I plan to continue my education by getting a Masters degree which will take approximately 2.5 more years.If you are interested in some of the same things please let me know.

Re: Mr.

I would like to welcome you...And no I'm dumb as a rock...Ha Ha...Have a great time here!!
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

What is this bit?

"Merry Christmas, Happy Honaka and best wishes to Freedom loving Budist and Muslams. Others need not reply."

Are you a racist?
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
        What is this bit?

"Merry Christmas, Happy Honaka and best wishes to Freedom loving Buddhists and Muslims (or if you want to use 'o' then Moslems). Others need not reply."

Are you a racist?
        ....and maybe one could learn to spell correctly the followers of various beliefs before referring to them?
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
        X