conflict of scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conflict of scripts

hi guys' its a while since i have had to post in here. i have a web page which has a js menu, i needed a form so i built it using bv, now heres the problem when i save it to php and not html the menu is static no js. when i save it as html the menu works but i have from what i have read in the forums is the php text appearing at the top of my page.

so is it possible to have my form inserted into my web page

thanks for any help
    johnny

Re: conflict of scripts

Without seeing this page its difficult to diagnose.

If you feel there is some kind've conflict you can leave the page as html but call up your form in an I-Frame http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...ther-page.html

Post a link anyway so others can see if they can help.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

right here's what the page looks like now with no php script added. http://www.verblewerbles.co.uk/ then click on terms and conditions to see what happens when i add php script

thanks
      johnnt

Comment

I can see the php code in the backgound. Have you actually published a php version of this page so we can test it?
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

not sure, i tried loads of stuff. tell me what to do and i will do it

thanks
          johnny

Comment

Well I was gonna say publish the page as .php so I can test that and also are you using the built in php form processor to create your form see attached? This will automatically change your page to .php
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Well I was gonna say publish the page as .php so I can test that and also are you using the built in php form processor to create your form see attached? This will automatically change your page to .php

right yes i am using php form processor and i have published the page as a .php

johnny

Comment

So whats the link to the .php version?
                Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

sorry about that use the link i gave you before http://www.verblewerbles.co.uk/

johnny

Comment

Sorry...this has thrown me....Need another pair of eyes on this. Hopefully someone else will be along to help out.
                    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Ok this pair of eyes has looked, can't see any menu so can't say but the form not going to work as the form properties have not been filled out correctly.
                      if you post a page that has the menu and the form we could probably help more.
                      As we can only see a page with a form on it.
                      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

ok i have changed it back, the first page has no php script but looks ok, then if u click terms and conditions it shows how it looks with the php script added

thanks
                        johnny

Comment

Your Terms & Conditions page (named: upload2) is html, not php, so it is normal that the code appears as text in the page.

Plublish the same page BUT set its extension to be .php so we can have a look.
                          Navaldesign
                          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

right somehow i got it to show the way i want it to. now when i fill in the form and submit it goes to the thankyou page then back to index.

i receive the email with the the completed form but when i check my upload folder theres nothing there. can you help im sure the form is pointing to the wrong folder.

thanks
                            johnny

Comment

Working...
                            X