Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• script to protect download

Hi,

I need a script to protect my download. I asked about this in another thread and had this response explaining what I need:

There is a small form where the user provides his email address . He then proceeds to payment through PayPal. After payment, PayPal posts back the payment details to the script. The script verifies the payment, and sends an email to the user with the link to download the file. This link is dynamic, it is related to the specific purchase/email address, and can only be used for a limited time or a limited number of downloads, after which it expires (automatically).

In some cases, instead of asking the customer's email address, you simply display him with an "Order nr" which he can then use to download the file.
    In this case, after payment, he is returned to the download page to download the file. Again, the download link is dynamic, and only valid as above."

Please let me know if you can help with this.

Cheers

Sarah
    Sarah

Re: script to protect download

Hi Sarah,

Pls contact me privately, using my site contact form (in my signature)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X