Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter button

Hi guys
    I registered on Twitter and get a code for my Twitter button to place and the instruction says "copy and paste this code to your website's source code" ! I am not really sure how to do that! I just copied and placed to a HTML box and when I preview my page it is ok until I acknoledge that "run active x controlls" and then dissapear -just a little box stay with an x like it cant show the image-but not the button. I published but it is the same!Otherwise the link works well when I click on it, takes me to my Twitter homepage and the alt text also visible if I go with mouse on it.
    Could anyone help me what I am doing wrong and if yes help me to explain in simplified english if possible I would really appreciate it! If you would like to see what I am talking about please check here:

I placed the button under the "dot" gif image located on the name button at the top- psychopaper(dot)com.
    Thank you
    Sandor

ps.:I am just one of those "anybody" who try to build a website with Bluevoda without computer programming education!

Re: Twitter button

Well the image is there and the link works this end, your browser is probably catching whack the F5 button a few times might do it.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Re: Twitter button

Well I asked some other people around to look after and they reported me the same problem. Yes If I press F5 I can see the image but disappear when I release it. hmm...hmm

Comment

Working...
      X