Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old page mixing with the new page

Hello Everyone,

I've been having an odd problem this mostly happens to my navigation buttons and sometimes to the entire page

most of the time when i change a design the old design keeps on mixing with the new designs or i get my newest design after refreshing the page over 5-7 times check it out for yourself keep pressing F5 every 2-4 secs and see what i mean

www.namaafoundation.com

I thought it might be my browsers doing it so i deleted all history of me visiting my site and still get the same results so what i did next was wipe out the entire site and published everything again twice and still get the same problem i am left puzzled... and out of options

can someone please enlighten me whats going on here?

Re: Old page mixing with the new page

To me, your site appears in only one way.

If you see the old page then refreshing you see the new one, it can ONLY be your browser casheing.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you !

umm... is there a way to stop browsers from casheing?

Because i don't like my visitors facing the same problem

Comment

Your visitors are not going to have this issue. You have it because you are visiting your own pages often, so your browser caches them.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Here is another trick that may help -

Right click on empty part of page
          Open Page HTML
          Click Between Head Tag
          Type the following
          EXACTLY

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">

Click OK
          Save page & publish
          seems to do the trick for me :)
          david
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
          X