Static objects headers and footers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static objects headers and footers

Hi, I would like to have a stationary (/static) header and footer on my website that span the entire screen despite what screen size. How would I go about that? Also I would like to have static objects so that when the page scrolls the header, footer and objects remain stationary. Can someone help me?

Re: Static objects headers and footers

the second part is easy as you would just build your site with iframes. that keeps your header and footer stationery and the page changes with navigation.
    the first part is a little more complicated as you cannot determine what resolution your visitor is using. i had one person yesterday using 1630 x
    now lets review that, if your header is 950 wide you would have about 350 pixels on each side. if your header is 1630 pixels wide you would make your visitors scroll left to right to see your entire page. an example of this is:
    www.explife.org
    personally, i dont want my visitor to scroll so i would make the header about 800 - 900 pixels wide and use a pattered or solid background. the last i read it is now 80% of internet users using 1024 x 768 - i believe that is old information as i see more and more computors using wider resolutions. like i said it is a litle more complicated.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

How do I input iframes using BV website builder?

Comment

you could start here
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
        X