Adding Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Pages

I have created my index page. I now would like to make the rest of the pages the same. I have saved the page as a template. I am not able to find it, it is not saved in any of my files, pics ect. Is there a way to bring this up on the site builder?
    Thank You
    Ric

Re: Adding Pages

not sure what you have done. have you saved the page as index? if so you should be able to see the page index when you open your website builder. the best way to have all your pages look the same with header and nav and footer is to take your index page, delete everything on the page except what you want to keep as constant and call it about us, contact us, etc....
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thank You, I will give it a try. Should I use "save as" instead save as template? Because I can not locate the file when I save it as a template. No idea where it's located in the system, or I would be good to go.
      Thanks
      Ric

Comment

yes just save the page as what it is either about us, contact us etc....
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Save as may cause conflicts if you edit the menus or change any shapes from page to page.

Make sure to "Cut" and paste back such elements, if you need to edit them.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X