Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot link pages together

hello there,
    i am a bit confused with linking the pages.. i am unable to do so...pls help..i have published my index page which works fine but i tried linking to my other pages saved my my hard disk ..but the links do not work...i did go through the video tutorials but that did not help really...what do i do to link pages to my index page
    many thanks
    chandni

Re: Cannot link pages together

Originally posted by chandni
    hello there,
    i am a bit confused with linking the pages.. i am unable to do so...pls help..i have published my index page which works fine but i tried linking to my other pages saved my my hard disk ..but the links do not work...i did go through the video tutorials but that did not help really...what do i do to link pages to my index page
    many thanks
    chandni
    Linking through BV pages only works when the pages have been published. Publish the rest of the pages and, if correctly done, the links will work
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Please describe the proper way to publish multiple pages so they can be linked together. I have published the index, it works fine. I have published other pages that the index has links to but they do not work. I have doubles checked that the named pages are all small case and the same as the links but I think I need to know just what the link on the index should look like and the page name should look like to be sure.

Comment

Please upload the url of your index page as well as the urls of your other pages so i can check
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X