Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A major wordpress dashboard and theme problem

Hi

Can someone please help me out here. I've been trying to figure out how to solve this problem but it seems i can never get it to work.

I just had the wordpress installed on my first site. After i installed it, when i go back into appearance/theme section, i cant see the pictures of the theme, all i can see is just a big blank square but i can see the wording/description next to it. Even though i cant see it, the theme still works but i still want to solve it.

Another problem is when i am in the edit post section, i cant see those little icons i.e bold, italics, strikethrough, etc. All i can see is small little blank square but i when i hover my mouse over it, i can see the text. and when i upload images, i cant see any images in the post too. Has anyone encountered this problem too?

Re: A major wordpress dashboard and theme problem

Originally posted by Andrew2010 View Post
    Can someone please help me out here. I've been trying to figure out how to solve this problem but it seems i can never get it to work.

I just had the wordpress installed on my first site. After i installed it, when i go back into appearance/theme section, i cant see the pictures of the theme, all i can see is just a big blank square but i can see the wording/description next to it. Even though i cant see it, the theme still works but i still want to solve it.

Another problem is when i am in the edit post section, i cant see those little icons i.e bold, italics, strikethrough, etc. All i can see is small little blank square but i when i hover my mouse over it, i can see the text. and when i upload images, i cant see any images in the post too. Has anyone encountered this problem too?
    Sounds as if you are using a theme on an incompatible version of WordPress.

Be sure that the theme you are using is new or newer than the WordPress script itself: if you are using a 1.0 version theme on a 1.5 version script, for example, the theme cannot fully functionalize the scripted commands or associations. Conversely, if you use a 1.5 theme on a 1.0 script, the theme itself will function fine, although some available features may need to be "turned off" so they are not visible and not functional.

You may wish to simply re-install WordPress to assure you have a fully loaded script that was not corrupted due to connection issues when uploading the script or the theme itself.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X