Text Color - Customer's on order form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Color - Customer's on order form

Okay, before I go into detail with my question, please know that I did search the tuts and also played with my site to see if I can resolve this issue before I post my request for help...

I need to know how to have my customer's text a different color and/or size then the website's form color/size. When my customers place a custom order, the order form that they and I are able to view is difficult to read as the customer's text is the same size and color as my site's form text. This make it difficult for the customer to review their order for accuracy before finalizing their order, and in turn, makes it difficult for me to read with ease. Due to this, it slows my order processing down and puts me at risk of more errors in processing their orders. Thank you.

Re: Text Color - Customer's on order form

Double left Click on each item/field on the form & change the style.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

To recieve email in colours you need to use HTML email. Not difficult, but not available through BV.

To allow your customer review his orderwith different text color for his input: you mean while filling in the form ? If yes, play with the fields style, as Chris suggested. If you mean by reviewing a summary page before final submission, then you need some script as this can't be done straight in BV.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hello Naveldesign,

I am not sure what you mean by your suggestion and can you tell me where, how, I can learn about this? thanks

Rhonjohn57

Comment

You mentioned:

"and in turn, makes it difficult for me to read with ease"

So I supposed that you wanted to receive mails that would have certain parts coloured, or even present the data in tables. This requires HTML email, thus my answer.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X