Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner/Header?

Hi,
    I am still in training, so please bear with me. I would like to use an existing banner that I own for my new BV website. Is this possible? How do I upload it to my new site and will it appear on each new page that I build?

Thank you

Yves

Re: Banner/Header?

Pop it on your page as an image. It will only appear on subsequence pages if you add it again or make up a template for all your pages with all common items on the template.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I have a similar issue with my banner as part of the overall template. I built the template in BV using shapes, images and text. I then built dozens of pages using that template. If I make a change to that template like adding a phone number, shouldn't that update all the pages using the template? It hasn't so far.

Comment

Originally posted by dwrunner View Post
        I have a similar issue with my banner as part of the overall template. I built the template in BV using shapes, images and text. I then built dozens of pages using that template. If I make a change to that template like adding a phone number, shouldn't that update all the pages using the template? It hasn't so far.

Hi Dwrunner

As far as I know editing the templates does not work for the pages alredy done but only for the future ones. (I might be wrong as I am a beginner too !!)

Take a look at this post:

The system offered by Navaldesign works fine for changing elements common to several pages in one single step, using .php instead of .html. Of course, it will work only for pages designed that way from the very beginning.

German
        Last edited by germansin; 01-08-2010, 08:27 PM. Reason: missing words
        German
        www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Working...
        X