Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Seleting

Hello everyone,

Is there a code or function in which visitors to my site when they drag a text or any image near a text that they don't drag the image background as well because i have my design outlay on a white block but when i want to drag the entire page is also drags the white image behind the text my website is:

try to drag a text and move down it also selects the white image block how can i solve this...

Thank you

Re: Image Seleting

If i am reading this correctly, you need to remove the images background with an image program like paint.net & save as a gif or png, then reinsert them on the page.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

The current white background that is behind my text is in PNG format and i use Photoshop does it matter or do i have to use paint.net ?

Thank you

Comment

Why do you want to drag the tex in the place?

You cant drag any of the text or pics. A round circle with an x appears which mean it cant be dragged.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

sorry maybe i am not explaining it well i don't mean drag but select for example place your mouse at the beginning of the introduction text when i start selecting and end with the text (very affordable price!) and keep moving my mouse

downwards it also selects the white background i don't want the white background selected because the whole pages turns blue because the white background is an image all i am asking is if there a code or function to prevent

the white background from being selected i only want the text and other images within the white background selectable but not the white background itself i hope that i am clear enough now.

Thank you

Comment

You can place a shape with a [1] border over the pic and select transparent.

You will then be able to see the pic with a square or rectanugular outline.

Hightlight the box outline and select the hyperlink icon on the top tool bar and enter your link address.

Thisway everytime the pic is selected; it is actually not the pic but the transparent shape.

You can also use this shape with the logomaker in BV.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Sorry these are some points i don't understand

1. how do i select the pic to make it transparent.

2. when i use the hyperlink icon to what address should i place it on since placing any address makes the image a link and clickable.

to make my question more clear what i want is to make the image blend in with the text and when someone tries to select the text the image doesn't get selected as well all i want is the image to become a part of the background.

i hope i am not asking alot

Comment

Don't use an image as the background. The default background color in the BV web builder is white. There's no need to place a white background image. I I am reading the problem correctly.
                CarbonTerry
                Semper Fi
                Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                Zone 5 Photo
                My USMC

Comment

if you see my site : www.namaafoundation.com there is a very colorful blue background on both sides if i make the entire page white how do i keep those 2 other blue colors?

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonTerry View Post
                    Don't use an image as the background. The default background color in the BV web builder is white. There's no need to place a white background image. I I am reading the problem correctly.
                    ...now, since the page is already white, why not just make a blue border (with a shape) to go round the central text block??
                    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi Hidden,

Stop being a Lawyer and argue everything that we have told you.

Instead digest what we have said and try to use it to solve your problem.

Understanding is the key word in learning how to do what.
                      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                      State of Johor.

Comment

I understand your concern. The solution is as ahimsa has suggested.
                        I'm not quite sure about the concern of helping visitors copy your content??
                        CarbonTerry
                        Semper Fi
                        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                        Zone 5 Photo
                        My USMC

Comment

Hi Mr Major General Zuriatman

from the bottom of my heart, thank you sooo much for your incredible support. I understand that the key to understand your message is to digest the problem as a good lawyer would do. Never argue and always follow the leader is my MOTTO !

Comment

Working...
                          X