Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to update site

Hi All
    Hope you all have had a good Christmas and New Year, i have had the site www.pokerinlondon.net <http://www.pokerinlondon.net> for just over a year and truth be told have not been able to spend as much time as i would have like on it, i am hoping to be able to give it more time in the up coming year, with this in mind i am interested in any one that could help make the site more professional and interactive.

I am looking to add a review section for local cardrooms, a news letter feature for subscribers, a feature for players to find the nearest cardroom and tournament of the day, at the moment we update the site weekly using excel spread sheets and ftp manager so if there is a easier way that to would be good and last but by no means least a forum that is not filled with Russian spam, would also like to be able to update and maintain the site afterwards.

The other thing that i am interested in is an ****** app, not sure if this is something that any one here can help with but thought i would mention it.

Yes this is a paid job, not a great rate of pay mind you but some.

Thanks for reading if you think you can help or need more details post here or email me at admin@pokerinlondon.net <mailto:admin@pokerinlondon.net>
    Regards

Stuart
Working...
X