Indenting Bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indenting Bullets

I'm sure there's a very simple solution to this problem, but I can't figure out how to indent a line when using bullets. Can anyone help? The page that I'm working on is http://www.resourcemobile.com/Development_Services.html

Thanks,
    Cri

Re: Indenting Bullets

Hi Cri

I had the same problem when I started "playing" with BV. I was not able to solve it using bulleted list, so I switched to tables. I made the first column narrow enough to contain only the character or symbol to be used as bullet, left aligned, and some blank space as indenting. The next column would have the texts. left aligned or even justified. The table should not have any borders. That worked for me and could work for you too.

I have not tried it as I have not yet needed this feature, but I am almost sure you can have additional indenting levels, if wished. It would be necessary to add additional columns for the other bullets. For writing texts in the first level, you would need to merge the cell with all the ones at its right side. (Just in case, click on the first cell and, keeping the Ctrl-key pressed, click on the other cells. Then merge them).

Regards

German
    German
    www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Working...
    X