Selling an eBook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling an eBook

I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask it again.
    I've got Soho, and I have been told it can be used to sell products. I haven't looked much at that, as I'm trying to sell an eBook. I didn't see any tutorials specifically for this, so I decided to ask here instead.
    Basically, I want to sell an eBook that people can buy with their credit card, the money goes to my PayPal account, and they are allowed to download it. I also want them to have to input their email address as well, so that it can be added to my list of "approved" addresses so that they can contact me and I know that they bought it.
    If anyone could lead me to a tutorial or tell me how, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Re: Selling an eBook

I believe Soho has this facility & many other shopping carts. You could install soho in a sub domain on your site & have a play around from there.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Selling an eBook

I've now spent hours playing around with Soho, I've built the entire site using it (which was no small feat, especially since it's such a simple site), but I have no clue how to do the shopping cart.
      For the moment I'm just doing a single product, so I don't really need a whole shopping cart sort of thing.

Anyone able to offer any more help?

Comment

Working...
      X