Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form problem

Hi everyone
    I have created a contact form and think I have done everything right but if I try it I get page cannot be displayed.
    I don't know what I have done wrong it published ok.Can someone please help
    thanks in advance
    two cats
    www.magicpallete.com

Re: form problem

Hi you need to change from

to

http://www.magicpallete.com/contactartist.php (no html)

any forms you create must have php in the end...never html and make sure you select php by right clicking on page and change to php.

hope this helps

Comment

Thank you so much.I have checked in page properties and it's ok but I stupidly didn't chang when I published .I'll do that now
      thanks again
      Two Cats
      www.magicpallete.com

Comment

Ok it says PHP in page properties and this in the HTML
        form name="contactartist" method="POST" action="<? echo($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);?>" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" id="Form1" onsubmit="return Validatecontactartist(this)">
        <div id="bv_Text1"
        ie this right ? because it still wont publish.I am publishing to public_html/magicpallete
        thanks for your help
        Two Cats

Comment

Your form seems working, BUT the page "thankyou.html" which you have set as "success" page, doesn't exist.

The email file MUST be named "email" and not "your email"
          The rest of the fields should also be properly named. And the error messages fixed...
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you I'll try again this form page is a revamp of previous one and the thank you page was working before I changed anything
            Two Cats

Comment

Working...
            X