creating forms that become profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creating forms that become profiles

On my Site i am looking at being able to let users put portfolios and profiles on my site, how would i go about doing this? can anyone help?

Re: creating forms that become profiles

Originally posted by dreamstyles
    On my Site i am looking at being able to let users put portfolios and profiles on my site, how would i go about doing this? can anyone help?
    You can create a form for them to fill in. You can also have one or more upload fields so they will be able to upload a CV or a photo. All this data can be stored on your site, or can be sent to you as an email. From there on, it depends on what you need to do with this info.

Please if you need further information, post in the Forms section of the Forum
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I was always wondering how to store it on the website. I am pretty broad in the field of web design, but I was never really good at forms.
      The Eagle Radio! Playing the Best Hits From Rock to Oldies!

Click Here to Tune In Using Winamp Player!

Click Here to Tune in Using Real Player!

Comment

Originally posted by Gray
        I was always wondering how to store it on the website. I am pretty broad in the field of web design, but I was never really good at forms.
        The most usual way is to store the visitor's data in a database. Of course the script must have a section that will open the database table, and write the info in there. For images or other files that are uploaded by the visitor, what gets stored in the database is path to the file.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X