what about O*****re!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what about O*****re!

Everyone is so concerned about Google listing...what about Yahoo & co.? aka O*****re.

I checked awstats (thanks Vodahost!!) and found the lion's share of hits were from Google with one lonely hit from Yahoo. I've submitted to both (I think, Google for sure), does anyone have any info on getting on Yahoo? Should I have Voda submit again for me? I did the initial ones myself, didn't know Voda did this for us.

I'm kinda stumped.........it's not pretty.
    Terri
    www.ice-tropic.com
    www.janebondtravel.com
    www.theazfoodcritic.com

Re: what about O*****re!

Dont spam the major serch engines. They basically accept a submission every 30-45 days as ok. But if you keep sending in submissions every week or more, it can tick them off.

Comment

The se's all tell you that it's unnecessary to EVER submit to them - what is necessary is to have links to your website - that they can find naturally - which will give you the most credit. If they have found even one page of you - they will eventually get to all pages - they all have different algorhythms - and will decide based on their own criteria how important they feel your site/pages are. Of course, the more you have the pages optimized for your visitors - and the better your outside links to your site are from other sites that compliment your own - the better off you'll be.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Yahoo seems to become the finiky one as of late. Submitting articles to several article directories was the best way I found to get Yahoo to pay atttention. I think that Yahoo also has a sandbox much like what Google is suspected to have.
        Affordable Medical Insurance
        Discount Dental Plan
        Washington State Health Insurance
        Temporary Health Insurance
        Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
        X