Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Exception Error 12003

My website has been running for a while

I have amended my 'information' page however when I now try to publish this I get this message...

Internal Exception Error 12003
    Details
    An internal error has occurred
    200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary
    227 entering passive mode (208, 43, 222, 138, 172, 29)
    553 Cant open that file : permission denied

Earlier that day I had done the same with two other pages without any problems.

Any suggestions please?
    Many thanks

Zoe

Re: Internal Exception Error 12003

If anyone has an answer to this, I'd sure appreciate it. I've searched and searched, and gone round and round with Support about this, and it's like a black hole of information. There must be an answer, but I haven't found it yet.

Many thanks.

Rachel

Rachel Harvey oil paintings of landscapes, water scenes, upscapes, tree scenes, and abstracts.
    Rachel

www.midcolumbianotary.com

Comment

Re: Internal Exception Error 12003

Since posting this, I was poking around in BV and found that I can publish "all files" or just "changed files." I thought I'd give "changed files" a whirl, and it worked. Not sure why-- I still can't publish using "all files"-- still get the 12003 permission denied message. Anybody able to shed light on this? From all the posts I've read it seems to be a problem whenever there's a BV upgrade.

Thanks!

Rachel Harvey oil paintings of landscapes, water scenes, upscapes, tree scenes, and abstracts.
      Rachel

www.midcolumbianotary.com

Comment

Working...
      X