Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user need help!

Hello!
    This is the first time I get into this, everything is very new to me.
    I donīt know if I have choosed the wrong place to get some help here but I must start somewere.
    I just finished my website and must apply for a domain name.
    When you are a registered user of Voda, I could not get a domain name for free?
    Every time I apply for a domain name, I have to pay at least 19.99USD a year or more depending on the choices I make.
    Since I am a registered user, maybe I should apply for a domain name through a link that I do not know about?

Best wishes-Birger75

Re: New user need help!

OK - Hi & welcome to Vodaland......
    Not sure if you have already opened an account with VodaHost but....
    If you have an account, when you opened it you should have been given the opportunity of a domain name free for the first year - thereafter there will be an annual fee. If you did not claim this when purchasing, you should submit a "support ticket" explaining the situation.
    If you do NOT yet have an account, when you do purchase one you will be offered a free domain name for the first year.
    Hope that answers your question :)
    ...and for the future, it's always a good idea to post threads in the appropriate forum for your question - you will get a faster & probably more helpful answer that way
    good luck,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi David!
      Thanks for your answer!
      I signed up for 10 months ago and now is part clear why I have not acquired a domain previously, perhaps quite understandable. I received some letters, and should reasonably have what you're talking about. Unfortunately, I have wasted some e-mails. I have also asked the customer support so we'll see how it goes.
      Thanks again!
      / Birger75

Comment

Hi Birger75,

Welcome to VodaTalk.

You need to buy a New Hosting Account with VodaHost and you will be eligible for a free Domain

Being a registered member of this forum does not give you any entitlement for a free domain.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X