Published Changes are fractured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published Changes are fractured?

Just made some minor changes to www.wizegirls.com, changed box colors to "Glass" effect mostly. After publishing the page "Index" is really messed up! Text behind buttons, button changed colors and text (I did not make Any changes to the buttons) Shapes changed shape and colors!!! Please Help, what is going on? Sent in a support ticket and got a response that this is a design issue? I re-installed BV 11.4, changed page back to original format, still have pixilated and missplaced text and graphics. Any help would be Great!

Re: Published Changes are fractured?

I dont see anything much in changes.

Just delete you Home & Coaching and also your NASDAQ text and redo them. That phone or calculator does not look good.
    Consider substituting or deletion.

Preview first before republishing.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

The preview is showing the same as the published(www.wizegirls.com). I thought may there was a problem with the preview, so I published. Now even after changing back to the original, everything is messed up. What I see in BV is not the same in preview? Also, the buttons at the top of the page were never changed but have somehow changed. And the problem is on all of the pages, I only made changes to the index. If I did not make changes to my other pages, how can it be that they are showing the same problems?
      P.S. the calculator thing is a depiction of the software used by Wizegirls.

Comment

There is nothing wrong.

Only Lynda and Mitchelle's photo is to large and need to be reduced to 100 x 150 or smaller. The present photo took ages to load.

Todays plan seem to be overweight too.

Download the PixResizer from "Voda Support" and optimize you slow loading images.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X