Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publish Soholaunch

Hi,
    Can you please help me how to publish my soholaunch website. Or how do I go by publishin it live?

Re: Publish Soholaunch

when you are finished your page you should save the page and it will publish automatically.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I'm getting ready to start designing my Soholaunch website and want to know if my work can be saved without publishing if I need to stop and return later to finish it. I'm used to Bluevoda which doesn't publish it until I say so.
      Lori
      www.loribelledesigns.com

Comment

Originally posted by loribelle View Post
        I'm getting ready to start designing my Soholaunch website and want to know if my work can be saved without publishing if I need to stop and return later to finish it. I'm used to Bluevoda which doesn't publish it until I say so.
        Click on edit pages, then click on Menu Navigation. Highlight the pages you don’t want to show then click on remove item. When you go back to edit pages you will see it is listed as Off menu.
        Went you want it to show on your site select the page from Available Pages by clicking on the page and then clicking on add main or add sub and it will show up on line again.
        Check the videos on creating pages.
        Redmond
        http://www.safersecurityproducts.com

Comment

That's good to know, I appreciate your help!
          Lori
          www.loribelledesigns.com

Comment

Working...
          X