My MP3 Delima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My MP3 Delima

I hope someone can offer me some advice, heres my delima! I will be selling Mp3 Instrumentals from my website. Is there any way that you can copy protect mp3's so that they can not be duplicated OR is there any streaming player that will ONLY play like the first minute of a track. Otherwise, I'm stuck putting in my own vocal sample every 30 sec. over ALL 200 tracks (even though the tracks they purchase will NOT have the sample in them) so that people will buy instead of recording them with new software that records streaming audio or from a direct line into a cd recorder. I really don't want to do that because it is annoying as hell and time consuming on my part. However, I want to make money, not give tracks away free. Thanks to anyone who has ideas on my Mp3 delima

Elevate Your Music
    HipHopTraxx
    Blue Diamond Marketing

Re: My MP3 Delima

Do you have any software where you could cut the tracks down? e.g a 20 second sample?
    The only other thing I can think of is an embedded 'flash' player but thats not my strong point. Sorry.
    www.dichromatic.net

Comment

Re: My MP3 Delima

This program is awesome for triming/editing audio files.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/

This way you could cut down to a 20 sec (or more) sound bite as suggested.

And No- there is no way to "totally" protect a file from download. Right click disable is not always effective. If they want it- they will get it!

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
      X