Form is published but not functional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form is published but not functional

www.hillcresthuntingclubinc.com/contactus.php (Edited link)

My contact us page is published but when you fill in the page and click submit.... nothing happens. I double checked the page properties and I have it set as a php not html. I went into the control panel to make sure I had not published 2 versions (one being html) and I could only find one, the php. Could someone please shed some light on my mistake?
    Thanks in advance...

Re: Form is published but not functional

Not without seeing your form page.....

If nothing happens, either the "submit" button is outside the form, OR it is not a "submit" button, OR ..... OR .... We need to have a look.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

what do i need to do for you to 'have a look'? i am sorry for asking what others may view as silly questions.

Comment

Ok, remove the two onclick events that you have added to the submit and reset buttons, Save, Publish, and Refresh before testing. Post back if it still doesn't work.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I feel so dumb! I tried your suggestion to no avail. Any other ideas?

Comment

Ureka! I went back and looked at this form a little closer and my 'Submit' button was on the bottom edge. When I stretched the form down, IT WORKED!

Thank you for being so patient! I may make this transition from ******* after all!

Comment

Working...
            X