Flash Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Video

I have been designing my new website using Adobe Flash because I wanted to include some short high quality video clips with small file sizes which people could easily and quickly access.
    The new website has been uploaded and is working well except - the videos wont play.
    I have converted the files in flash to a HTML instruction file and embedded swf file as Adobe suggests and they work fine on my PC in Internet explorer.
    Has anyone any ideas how I can get them to work?

My domain name is www.specialoccasiondvd.net

Bill

Re: Flash Video

not sure wht you did but all you have to do is use the swf tool on left side and embed the video from your hard drive. if the file is very big you may want to ftp the video to the server first then link it. if you check my site i have a ton of videos there and all play on demand.
    good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Depending on what flash version your using check the action script for the onrelease command for the buttons. if the video is external to the flash itself then you should show this in the URL ie:

on (release) {
      PlayThis.play();
      }

Enter the url between the () corectly.
      or you can male it go to frame ie:

on (release) {
      PlayThis.gotoAndPlay(Frame number goes here);
      }

this may be different depending on the version.
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

If you flash video has been uploaded to your server, you can check the path and file name of it if they are correct.
        What code did you use to embed Flash? You can tell us and we can check.
        You can also check Moyea Web Player, which is a quick solution to create custom Flash video player for website to stream flash video online.
        sigpic
        DIY flash video player for website

Comment

Working...
        X