Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make URL compulsory

I know how to make e mail a compulsory field but
    May I know how to make URL a compulsory field, too?
    Thanks.

Re: Make URL compulsory

For email you can use the BV built in validation.

For the URL valiodation you need to serach, find and install some additional Javascript. If you don't mind checking the format, you can make it mandatory validating it as text / required
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I found this AJAX scripts . (what are AJAX or Java scripts)

How to apply it into form from BV page?

Comment

This is just a generic script to make Ajax requests, it is not applicable to your form unless you also implement a custom made Javascript function to handle the server response, and a php script on the server to make the validation.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X