Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please

Hi,

I have an account with one 5 page website and want to now create more sites. I am aware that I can have add-on domain names but is this the best way to go if I want these sites to rise in the search engine rankings? As I want each site to be recognised in the best way, is it actually more advisable to have a separate account for each site, or does it not really matter? I hope that is clear!!

thanks for any advice

Dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Re: Help Please

You can have add on or sub domains as part of your one VH account BUT they can all have their own names (see my signature - 3 different web addresses = one VH account). Of course I had to pay to register the two extra domain names but that was all.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by David Marshall
      Hi,

I have an account with one 5 page website and want to now create more sites. I am aware that I can have add-on domain names but is this the best way to go if I want these sites to rise in the search engine rankings? As I want each site to be recognised in the best way, is it actually more advisable to have a separate account for each site, or does it not really matter? I hope that is clear!!

thanks for any advice

Dave
      Addon domains are by all means independent domains, and are treated by SE as independent. They simply share the same disk space of your account.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you both for your replies,

I will get straight onto the learning videos then,

thanks again,

cheers

dave
        Dave

Law of Attraction Books
        Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
        Reiki Books

Comment