sub page link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sub page link

my website name is.www.awesomezone.com i made three pages 1st one is index page then entertainment and then sub page of entertainment movies.when i put link in my movies page properties the error occured.
    i put this link in movies page properties http://www.awesomezone.com/movies.html ....is this right link?
    plz tell me where should i put sub page link and also tell me what should be the link???plz tell me step by step

Re: sub page link

Your movies page is http://www.awesomezone.com/mmm.html although why you named a page mmm is beyond me?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

sorry actually i was checking other way thats y u see mmm page,plz check again...when i put link in movies page properties in misc tab my page not show.this error occured
      "NOT FOUND
      The requested URL /movies.html was not found on this server.
      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
      am i giving link on right place?if not then plz tell me which place where i put movies page link?tell me step by step

Comment

rename your page movies (all lower case)

remove the file Movies.html from your server

Publish movies.html
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

thank u so much dear now its working,but one problem is going on,plz check my website,the page is automaticly refreshing,y is it so?what should i do now?

Comment

my website is www.awesomezone.com when i open my website and go to movies page that page is load again and again...what is this?what should i do now?

Comment

Working...
            X